Enrollment in MHCC
Above all, our faculty and staff here at Montes HealthCare College are dedicated to helping you achieve your full potential. You don’t need any prior education, preparation, or training past a High School Diploma or GED to enroll. If you meet the criteria below, you may be accepted upon meeting all admission requirements and submitting all documents in a timely manner.
Enrollment and Admissions Process
Enrollment begins with taking that first step and reaching out to our office. You can do so by filling out the contact form at the bottom of this page, emailing us at email@example.com, or calling (310) 436-7000. When you reach out you can ask about:
- Scheduling a Tour – We are happy to have you visit our campus and get to know us before committing to enrollment.
- Getting Your Application – We can provide you with all of the necessary paperwork to get started along with the required documents we will need from you.
- Auditing a Class – Prior to enrollment, you are welcome to sit in on a class to get a first-hand experience of what courses at MHCC are like.
- Paying the Registration Fees – After you pay your registration fee, we can offer financing options through our partners at TFC Tuition Financing to help you make tuition payments at an affordable and convenient rate.
- Getting Your Start Date – Each of our courses begins at their own schedule. We can provide you with a course outline specific to your desired program option.
Requirements for Admission Into MHCC
All prospective applicants who would like to qualify and enroll in one of our programs must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Submit a $100.00 registration fee (U.S. Dollars).
- Submit a copy of a picture ID (driver’s license or an identification card).
- Provide proof of English comprehension and math skills by taking the Wonderlic Basic Skills Test (WBST), (a standardized test recognized and approved by the United States Department of Education to measure basic reading and arithmetic skills).
- Minimum passing scores accepted by MHCC are 150 for the verbal section and 150 for the quantitative section. Scores on this test will not be used to determine the Ability to Benefit (ATB) eligibility as MHCC does not accept ATB students.
- Applicants enrolling in a distance education or hybrid program, must complete the “Distance Learning Readiness Assessment” to determine preparedness for succeeding in a distance learning instructional environment.
- Applicants enrolling in a program offered by MHCC must show proof of graduation from either a high school or an equivalent recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Applicant must provide one of the following:
- High school diploma or high school transcript.
- General Education Diploma (GED).
- Foreign Secondary Diploma translated and evaluated (at the applicant’s expense) by an evaluation agency approved by the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).
Audit a Class Before Enrollment
At Montes HealthCare College in Gardena, we offer students the opportunity to experience a real class before committing to a tuition payment schedule. We invite you to attend one of our class sessions to see if our programs are right for you. No payment necessary; simply contact us to request a pre-enrollment class audit.
Enroll At Montes HealthCare College Today
Get in touch with us today to begin your journey toward success! Whether you’re just starting out or changing careers, we’ll be there to guide you every step of the way. For questions and more information, get in touch by calling (310) 436-7000 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.