Email the Director of Admissions
If you have questions about the admissions process or simply would like to reach out for additional support before coming into to visit our campus, Victor Rangel would enjoy the opportunity to help. He can be reached by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling the campus at (310) 436-7001.
• Email, call, text or schedule online for your one on one interview with admissions
• Tour the campus and meet the rest of the staff
• Click to download application for admissions
• Audit a class
• Pay registration fee
• Get your start date
All prospective applicants who would like to qualify and enroll into the Medical Assistant Program must:
- Be at least 17 years of age. Applicants under 18 years of age must provide proof of parent consent for enrollment.
- Set an appointment with an Admissions Representative for an interview and tour of the campus. Information will include disclosures of completion, placement rates, tuition payment plan, and the applicant’s professional educational goals.
- Submit a $100.00 application fee (U.S. Dollars)
- Submit a copy of a picture ID (driver’s license or an identification card)
- Be able to read, speak and write in English.
- Sit for the Wonderlic Basic Skills Test (WBST), a standardized test recognized and approved by the United States Department of Education to measure basic reading and arithmetic skills. Minimum passing scores accepted by MHCC are 150 for the verbal section and 150 for the quantitative section. Scores on this test will not be used to determine Ability to Benefit (ATB) eligibility as MHCC does not accept ATB students.
- Applicants enrolling in the program offered by MHCC must show proof of having graduated from either a high school or the equivalent recognized by the US Department of Education. Applicant must provide one of the following:
- High school diploma or high school transcript;
- General Education Diploma (GED); or
- Foreign Secondary Diploma translated and evaluated (at the applicant’s expense) by an evaluation agency approved by the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES)
The coursework for this program is taught at below college level and is designed for high school graduates or equivalents to comprehend and excel.
No prior education, preparation or training is required to be qualified. Prospective students may be conditionally accepted contingent upon satisfaction of all admissions requirements and receipts of supporting documentation. Acceptance into the programs is also conditional upon meeting all deadlines to complete funding paperwork, if applicable.
MHCC does not accept Ability to Benefit (ATB) students.
Audit a class before committing
At Montes HealthCare College, we offer students the opportunity to experience a real class before committing to a tuition payment schedule.