All prospective applicants who would like to qualify and enroll into one of our programs must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Set an appointment with an Admissions Representative for an interview and tour of the campus. Discussion will include disclosures of completion, placement rates, tuition payment plans, and outlining the applicant’s professional educational goals.
- Submit a $100.00 application fee (U.S. Dollars).
- Submit a copy of a picture ID (driver’s license or an identification card).
- Be able to read, speak and write in English at or above a high school level.
- Sit for the Wonderlic Basic Skills Test (WBST), a standardized test recognized and approved by the United States Department of Education to measure basic reading and arithmetic skills.
- Minimum passing scores accepted by MHCC are 150 for the verbal section and 150 for the quantitative section. Scores on this test will not be used to determine Ability to Benefit (ATB) eligibility as MHCC does not accept ATB students.
- Applicants enrolling in a program offered by MHCC must show proof of graduation from either a high school or an equivalent recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Applicant must provide one of the following:
- High school diploma or high school transcript
- General Education Diploma (GED)
- Foreign Secondary Diploma translated and evaluated (at the applicant’s expense) by an evaluation agency approved by the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES)
The coursework for this program is taught at below-college level. Our programs are designed for high school graduates or equivalents to comprehend and excel.
No prior education, preparation, or training is required to be qualified. Prospective students may be conditionally accepted contingent upon satisfaction of all admissions requirements and receipts of supporting documentation. Acceptance into your desired program is also conditional upon meeting all deadlines to complete funding paperwork, if applicable.
MHCC does not accept Ability to Benefit (ATB) students.
Audit a class before committing
At Montes HealthCare College in Gardena, we offer students the opportunity to experience a real class before committing to a tuition payment schedule.
Email Our Admissions Department
If you have questions about the admissions process or simply would like to reach out for additional support before coming to visit our campus, our admissions representative, Evelyn Torres, would enjoy the opportunity to help. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 436-7000.